|Semantic Web Rubik's Cube (Photo credit: dullhunk)|
- Introduction to the Semantic Web—the very place to start if you are new to semantics.
- Semantic Web vs. Semantic Technologies—an article that clears up the inevitable confusion when talking about and working with semantics.
- What Makes a Good Semantic Web Application?—semantics can do a lot of things, but what should they be used for?
- Semantic Web Misconceptions—learn the truth about several, misleading concepts that have popped up over the years.
- Introduction to Linked Data—Linked Data is a movement that takes the spirit of the Semantic Web to its logical end.